Friday, August 26, 2016

Divine Pattern

Topic: Divine Pattern.


Memory Verse:  And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. Deuteronomy 8:2

Main Texts: Psalm 27:11-13

Daily Quote: Faith does not make things easy, it makes things possible. – Archbishop Benson Idahosa.


Bible in One Year - Job 20:1-22:30 2 Corinthians 1:1-11 Psalm 40:11-17 Proverbs 22:2-4

When God took the people of Israel from Egypt, He could have let them take a very short path to the promised Land. It was only a short journey from Egypt to Canaan by the most direct route. A splendid highway ran up the coast through the country of the Philistines and the distance was not over 250 miles, or about a month’s journey. But if they had made this journey here, there is a likelihood that the Philistines would have captured them and make them slaves. Also, God wanted them to go to the Land by faith. Faith will move God and man; it will take you through when everything else fails.

The shortest and easiest way is not always the best way. Nothing good comes so easy, if you are getting things easy please watch out, it would be very expensive later. Sometimes the longest and most difficult journey is the safest, surest and best in the end. But the Lord never intended that there would be such a long delay and that the short journey should require more than forty years but He was preparing them.


I don’t know how long you have waited on God. May be your expectation is taking more than expected. Many have passed you to get what you have been waiting and many are mocking at you. But I have a great news for you, good things don’t come easy, God is preparing you for the best. If a 50-year-old can bear twins and woman with no womb can give birth, yours is little. Wait on God no matter how it tarries, the Glory of the latter day shall be greater because greater is He, the one who has called you, Jehovah and He shall surely do it.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and honor you, you are mine way and restoration.
  2. Father, cleanse me and place me on your divine path in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace to walk this christian way in Jesus name.
  4. Father, may your Word be a Light on my path in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, no evil shall hurt me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment