Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Last Day.

Topic: The Last Day.


Memory Verse: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

Main Texts: John 6:35-40

Daily Quote: Life is lived once but after that, there is judgement  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - 2 Chronicles 35:1 to 36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1 to 17, Psalm 27:1 to 6, Proverbs 20:20 to 21.

Sorry dear but we are in the last days. Just look around, all the prophecies of the last days have already been fulfilled. Is it wars? You can just count more wars that have lasted for years. Is it earthquakes or disobedient generation? All have come to pass and we are experiencing them now so there is no time to waste now. This is the day of salvation. The day to give your life to Christ; enough of yourself. Please allow God to enter your life and you will see the difference.

There is no time to play. People are dying every day, mass shootings and diabolic terrorist attacks and wickedness are happening every day, and what are you waiting for? I ask myself, where are these people who have met their untimely deaths going? Of course some will make it to heaven but at that point, who you are doesn’t matter but what you did with your life. This world is sweet but if you allow its sweetness to enter your head, you will open the door for Satan to enter and to send you to hell.


Hell is not meant for you but for the devil. The day is coming where this earth will be destroyed. Everything that has a beginning just as this earth has an end, and although it has tarried, it shall surely come to pass. According to our verse for the day, the bible says the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. Please stop investing more on this earth and begin to invest on your soul. What will profit a man if he gains this world and loses his soul?

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, for your mercy and compassion.
  2. Father, forgive me for my sins are too heavy to forget.
  3. Father, I pray, mark me with your Blood such that I will be preserved.
  4. Father, I pray, my family will make it to heaven in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may all know you and your power in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment