Monday, August 8, 2016

This Kind God.

Topic: This Kind God.


Memory Verse: I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Isaiah 45:5

Main Texts: Isaiah 45:4-6

Daily Quote: There are many gods, but none is good like our God  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Ezra 7:1-8:20 1 Corinthians 4:1-21 Psalm 30:1-12 Proverbs 20:28-30

There are many gods but they are idols, but there is One God, who is not idol but a being who hears and talk, feel and express deeper concern about His children. For who in the skies is comparable to the LORD? Who among the sons of the mighty is like the LORD, A God who is greatly feared in the council of the holy ones, and awesome above all those who are around Him. He is the Lord of host, who is like Him, O mighty LORD?

There is a story that starts from 1 Kings 18:20 where a god called Baal failed his worshipers and his prophets. This was sad, very sad to note when that which you have believed failed you. They cried unto Baal and they took the bull which was given them, and they prepared it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even till noon, saying, “O Baal, hear us!” But there was no voice; no one answered. Then they leaped about the altar which they had made. So sad!


Begin to trust God even when all is quiet. He will never leave you nor forsake you, He is with us till the ends of the day. Nebo failed his people, Dagon failed also but our God did not fail the people of Israel in the Red Sea. He makes way where there seem to be no way. Over 5000 men plus their wives and children followed Jesus for three days and there was no food, He fed them with only 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. This God is love, merciful, and good towards His children. 

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for who you are.
  2. Father,show your kindness to all the nations.
  3. Father, I pray, preserve us with your love and mercy in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, the church shall flourish in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray,  Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment