Thursday, August 4, 2016

Where is my Pastor?

Topic: Where is my Pastor?


Memory Verse: And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding. Jeremiah 3:15

Main Texts: Titus 2:1-5

Daily Quote: Your Pastor is your shepherd destined for you by God  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - 2 Chronicles 35:1 to 36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1 to 17, Psalm 27:1 to 6, Proverbs 20:20 to 21.

A pastor is your divine mentor. The one ordained by God to direct your way to heaven. As a flock in the ban of God, pastors are shepherds who guard the saints in a life of righteousness. Beloved, there are many church leaders, apostles, evangelists, bishops, general overseers, but not all are pastors even if they have the title as pastors. No matter the title one holds, they are meant to feed the saints as shepherds of God with knowledge and understanding.

Today, if you enter a small church of 40, there about ten pastors; then you ask yourself, who is the member? Many have come to love to be pastors but it is such a dangerous position to occupy as a Christian but a noble call if you are after God’s heart. You have to be called, if not stay as a member and serve God well so that you can make it to heaven.

Your pastor shouldn’t seek his own interest but that of God. If he is preaching what sounds good to you run. Please look for your pastor. When you find him, he will speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine: that the older men will be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience; also the older women likewise will be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things that they will admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. If your pastor sleeps around, please run and look for your pastor and may you find him in Jesus name!

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, for the life of my pastor.
  2. Father, forgive me for my sins are too heavy to bear.
  3. Father, I pray, lead and guide my steps in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, may my pastor be a man after your own heart in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, bless my pastor and nourish him daily in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment