Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Why are you here?

Topic: Why are you here?


Memory Verse:  Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?” Genesis 3:9

Main Texts: Genesis 39:19-23

Daily Quote: Where you are can make or unmake you !  – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Job 12:1-15:35 1 Corinthians 15:29-58 Psalm 39:1-13 Proverbs 21:30-31

When God creates you, He creates your destiny. He places you at areas of divine guidance into your destiny. It may seem awkward and way off but it is in God’s line for your destiny to be fulfilled. It is your responsibility to be obedient in that path of life. God had a plan for Joseph to be the second in command in Egypt. But look; he was buried to rot and die, he was later sold as a slave, he became a houseboy in the same land and was arrested and placed in prison the same land until that day of glory came. In a haste, God changed his raiment and he was adorned with the garment of honor overnight.

Today I pray; may that same God change your destiny in Jesus name. Although you are struggling now and you are too far from what you have dreamt of; may be your dream has been buried, may be your dream has been sold as a slave and imprisoned but I have some good news for, Jehovah El Roi who sees you, knows it all, and your joy shall surely come in the morning. This is your path into greatness, and you are going to be delivered gloriously in Jesus name.

But, where are you? Are you seeking comfort instead of been comforted? Are you following someone’s flock instead of your own, what do you spend more time on? Your position is very important. When they were looking for Joseph for him to assume his royal role, they went to the prison not his home, if he was not there, what do you think will happen? His destiny was sealed and deposited in a prison so for him to fulfill it, He has to go into prison.


My beloved, it will be sad if you cannot be found at the place of glory and today you shall not miss. So be also present when we pray at 1600 Adams St on November 5th for our “Enough is Enough 2016”.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and glorify you today.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace to be preserved in Jesus name.
  4. Father, cancel any evil path against my destiny in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, renew my mind, take hold of my heart in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment