Friday, August 26, 2016

When Christianity goes Wrong.

Topic: When Christianity goes Wrong.


Memory Verse:  Therefore, the Lord said: “Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me, and their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Isaiah 29:13

Main Texts: Matthew 7:21-23

Daily Quote: Living a daily life of absolute faith in God is the only secret to great success - Archbishop Benson Idahosa.

Bible in One Year - Job 23:1-27:23 2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11 Psalm 41:1-13 Proverbs 22:5-6

Remember that not anyone in the church is a Christian. I have also come to realized that also, someone can go to heaven without entering into a church. Judas was in the Church but he went to hell, the arm robber on the tree made it but he never went to church. I am not sounding controversial here. In the time of Jesus, who killed Him? His own, I must say the church. He was rejected and betrayed by His own church Elder, Judas. He was denied by His own presiding Elder, Peter and was crucified by the entire congregation, all left Him.

In fact, they preferred a robber and a murderer over Him when He had committed no robbery or murder. The priests and the church elders who thought he was blasphemous plotted to kill Him even in the church. Although they were in the church yet, their hearts were evil. They were evil makers who plan evil 24/7, and to make matter worse, they drove Him from church when He first visited them with His mission.

Beloved; are you a Christian or Religious? Religious men worshipped laws that can make them better and righteous in the sight of God. So long as they live by the traditions, they are ok. but a Christian is not under the law, nor a tradition abiding person, but he or she operates on the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The church is not a path to heaven but Christ Jesus. It is a place where heavenly minded men and women fellowship but when the mindset is wrong, the church can go wrong.

Christianity goes wrong when Christ is not in the picture and the center of doctrine. Sometimes you ask yourself, what will Jesus do? If Jesus is to be alive right now, will I betray Him or not with my traditions, religious mindset and laws we have made ourselves. I am looking forward to see a church that will not be partial in classifying what sin is. A church that will love one another regardless of who they are or where they come from. We must move from who’s church is the best and focus on the universal church of Christ, the church of love and compassion; because in heaven we shall all be one; I mean there is no church in heaven.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus w``afor you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and honor you for your goodness and love.
  2. Father, I pray for understanding of this Faith in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace to walk this christian way in Jesus name.
  4. Father, may your Word be a Light on my path in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, no evil shall hurt me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment