Monday, August 29, 2016

The Burning Bush.

Topic: The Burning Bush.


Memory Verse:  "Arise, Jerusalem! Let your light shine for all to see. For the glory of the LORD rises to shine on you. Isaiah 60:1 (NLT).

Main Texts: Exodus 3:1-3

Daily Quote: You can never shine in darkness but Light, approach it - Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Job 34:1-36:33 2 Corinthians 4:1-12 Psalm 44:1-8 Proverbs 22:10-12

According to our main text for today; arise and shine Jerusalem or arise and shine oh the Church or you as a Christian for your light has come and the glory of God is risen upon you. Beloved as a Christian you are the light of this world and you must shine. What will happen if you shine? You attract people to you. It was the burning bush that attracted Moses. Nobody wants to associate with people of darkness. In fact, nobody wants to be a friend to the devil whose ways are in the dark. Nobody loves darkness but light even including flies, at night they approach nothing but light. If you have a light especially in the village at night where there is no other light, you will see all forms of insects around that light. This means nobody loves darkness including animals.

When you shine as a Christian, God and blessings comes to fellowship with you. When Adam was in Eden and there was no sin or darkness in him, God will descend in the cool of the day to fellowship with man. This means light attracts heavenly presence and commands authority over your life. Darkness has no place in glory. Sin has no dignity to the sense of this life.


When Moses saw the burning bush; he thought of himself to approach that burning bush.  Remember we are in Zion, the time of the church. The time that the people living in darkness have to see a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death, a great light has been dawned. The church is the same bush that is burning and must burn now so that all men can approach this great light. Remember what Moses saw was Light but not fire although it was burning. Beloved, I pray that today you will walk in the radiance of the Light of God.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and honor you for your goodness and love.
  2. Father, I pray for the glory of your Light in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace to walk in Light in Jesus name.
  4. Father, may your Word be a Light on my path in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, no evil shall hurt me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment