Thursday, August 18, 2016

When the going gets tough!

Topic: When the going gets tough!


Memory Verse:  “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 

Main Texts: 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Daily Quote: Our speed cannot get us there, only by grace  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Esther 1:1-3:15 1 Corinthians 11:17-34 Psalm 35:17-28 Proverbs 21:19-20

I have lived to appreciate life and each day of my life as a registered nurse taking care of sick people, I thank my God for His love and compassion upon my soul, my family and friends. I have seen many people taking their last breath and people who only has a moment to live. Sometimes, it gets very emotional, you ask yourself where are all these people going? Is this the price for all these hard-works? Live today to appreciate this gift of life from God our maker because when death approaches, all you have labor doesn’t matter.

Some people work a lot. They have less time for themselves, family, children and church. Many people go to church only on Sundays and even that, they go late. God is not part of our day's agenda at all. That is why things are tough for us. We leave God out when all seem not to work for our good. Some blame and ask God many questions. What do you do when the going gets tough? God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.

Daniel was captured and was placed in the lion’s den but he was not hurt. God could have delivered him even before he was thrown into the lions’ den, but this faithful God, had a plan. A plan to shut down the mouth of these hungry lions so that they will be prepared to eat Daniel's enemies. Your hardships determines your glory. If you pass through, you get to your divine destination. Concerning your issues and problems that refuse to go; God has a plan. Value life, for out of it comes fulfillment. Stay blessed.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, all the glory belongs to you.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I depend on you at all times, strengthen me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, may my joy be complete  in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, anoint me with fresh oil in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment