Sunday, August 14, 2016

Glorious Day!

Topic: Glorious Day!


Memory Verse: For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Main Texts: Psalm 105:1-6

Daily Quote: A day from God is glorious because He is glorious  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Nehemiah 5:14-7:73 1 Corinthians 8:1-13 Psalm 33:1-11 Proverbs 21:8-10

Weeping has an expiring date my dear. It is only to last but for a night so if you are carrying weeping over to the next day remember who’s child you are. When you weep overnight, your joy must meet you in the morning. This means that, that trials you are going through today has an end, that barrenness, failures and frustrations have an end and in Jesus name your joy come this morning.

I tried to get married many occasions here in the United States. Many friends helped but failed, some even end up on the wrong note. Everything appeared that I was failing. Not that I had not what it takes but I was failing in every attempt. It went on until my morning came. That glorious day was the best that could happen to me and since then, the blessings come in doubles. Today, may that same grace come upon you in Jesus name.

A friend of mine married for a while. We prayed and prayed for some time but there was no fruit of the womb. It was had but when her morning came, she delivered double. A sister lost job and failure was her companion but not until her morning came. She got a blissful life. There was a young man also who was struggling so much in life. In fact, he tried and tried, until one day I met him by the road side and I gave him a direction of life, to my surprise I went to a church one day and someone just jump over me. It was this young man experiencing his glorious day because he has gotten a new and a blissful job. Please refuse to give up!


Beloved, the same God who did it for me and these people is still alive. He neither sleep nor slumber, he is there till the end of time. He does not exist but He is the existence and all depends on Him. May you experience your glorious day in Jesus name!

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another glorious day.
  2. Father, may I not carry my anger overnight in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, preserve me with your love and mercy in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray demolish any stronghold against my progress in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray,  I shall rejoice in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment