Thursday, August 25, 2016

When the Light goes Down.

Topic: When the Light goes Down.


Memory Verse:  This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5

Main Texts: 2 Corinthians 4:5-7

Daily Quote:  Life is full of choices but faith in God will affect them all, for Christ can do all things.  – Archbishop Benson Idahosa.


Bible in One Year - Job 16:1-19:29 1 Corinthians 16:1-24 Psalm 40:1-10 Proverbs 22:1

Where I come from we experience a lot of power cuts. And when the power is on you here all forms of sounds and merry making in various homes and houses, people stay late and you see a lot of people on the streets and stores around the neighborhood. But when the power goes off, the lights go off and you will hear the disappointment and the frustrations from these homes. Why? This lights-out has caused a great despair and darkness over the people.

When God saw the darkness upon the earth, He saw the disappointment and the same frustrations upon the surface of the earth. The earth was without form when the lights were out and God said “Let there be light” and there was light. That began the creation of this wonderful earth. Darkness has no energy in it. When there is darkness people walk in fear because many evil take place in the night-time.

Darkness brings about a great distress, people suffer hunger, intense fear, there is a great disappointment and disgrace among the people. Darkness leads people astray because there is no direction. When a nation walks in darkness, they fail in all areas. They fail economically and because the leaders are blind, they take strange measures and impose abominable laws to cover the people but I pray that, the light of God will shine upon this nation in Jesus name.


Light is God and God is Light. Where God is darkness cannot prevail because His glory alone is a great light that can transform any form of distress, disappointment and shame. So when He saw the formless earth, where the light has gone down and darkness prevailing, God who is Light spoke Himself upon the earth and it was formed. May that same God enter your light with His presence in Jesus name.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I glory in your name, for you are Light.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all forms of darkness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace to operate in Light in Jesus name.
  4. Father, darkness can never be my portion in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, let my light to all men in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment