Thursday, September 1, 2016

The New Beginning.

Topic: The New Beginning.


Memory Verse:  Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19.

Main Texts: Revelation 21:1-5

Daily Quote:  A new beginning is really new, and it brings peace - Michael B. Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - Job 40:1-42:17 2 Corinthians 5:11-21 Psalm 45:1-17 Proverbs 22:14 

The Lord says He knows the plans He has for you, these are plans for welfare, peace and not for evil. A plan to give you and I a future and a hope. I want you to understand today that God our creator has a plan and in this plan, He has your name in it. He has your future in it, He has your blessings in it and so you are not alone, you have your maker on your side so don’t worry, this is the time for a new beginning.

Behold the Lord is about to make things new. According to Revelation 21, John saw a new Heaven and a New Earth, why? God makes things new. Today is another day of new beginning, “then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” John saw the beauty of the new earth, there was no sorrow but peace. What happens when there is a new beginning?

The presence of God is deeper. According to Revelation 21, the tabernacle of God comes and dwell with men and He dwells with them. When God is with you all things are possible. So when you experience a new beginning, all your impossibilities are turned into possibilities. When someone experience a new beginning, there is comfort. The bible says comfort ye my people. God releases out the grace to be comforted when your new beginning comes and God Himself wipes away every tear from your eyes, this is comfort.


When there is a new beginning, there is life. In Him is life and this life is the light of men. Our verse says, there shall be no more death nor sorrow, nor crying. That means you are far away from defeat, shame and reproach. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. As you experience this new month, I pray for a new beginning over your life, your ministry, your family and all that is connected to you.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I glory in your name, for you are my Life.
  2. Father, I receive all the grace to operate in my new beginning in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace to operate in a new beginning in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray for your will to be done in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, swallow up any satanic agent in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment