Sunday, September 25, 2016

Dear Nicodemus.

Topic: Dear Nicodemus.


Memory Verse: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Matthew 6:24

Main Texts: John 3:1-3

Daily Quote: There is no warmer Christian, either cold or hot – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One year: Isaiah 48:12-50:11 Ephesians 4:17-32 Psalm 69:1-18 Proverbs 24:5-6

In the ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ, He met a man who was part of the Jewish Council named Nicodemus. He was a Pharisee and a member of the Jewish council. Just as many government officials who are religiously inclined seek after men of God secretly, Nicodemus also because of the fear of his life and position, could not go to Jesus in the day time but night time. This is because in the night nobody can see him.

Not only Nicodemus here but also some of us, it is difficult to preach Christ or to live as Christ lived all because of who we are and the position we hold in public. Our public office becomes an obstacle for us to freely declare our faith. Because of this, we only see Christ at night time where nobody can see us. Nobody carries bible anymore because if so people may say we are too aggressive for the Lord. If many are using electronic Bibles. Others are still in the old school by holding their Bibles to Church.

Do you feel shy and very offensive when you hear the Word or when you are asked to do so? If so, then you are a Nicodemus. Do you sing Christian songs or still dance to this world’s music but go to church after? Then you are a Nicodemus. Try not to please the world. When you support the work of God but still in secret you know that you can do more, you are a Nicodemus.


In this period, God is looking for cold or heat Christians. The warmer Christians are not welcomed. A brother or a sister who will be a supply of heat to the body of Christ where things seem cold. Also a cold Christian who will be a source of comfort when all is hot. I pray, you will move out of your comfort zone to believe the true God

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off Saturday November 5 at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. Come and invite your friends and family. It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for divine favor to help me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for a divine revival in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any power oppressing my destiny shall fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, enough is enough, I shall not die but will live in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment