Friday, September 2, 2016

Are you Stressed up?

Topic: Are you Stressed up?


Memory Verse:  Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6 (NLT).

Main Texts: Mathew 6:25-34

Daily Quote: Stress life can only do you harm than good  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Esther 1:1-3:15 1 Corinthians 11:17-34 Psalm 35:17-28 Proverbs 21:19-20

Stress is at its record high. The population in the United States is around 200 million and 84 million are retired. That leaves 116 million to do the work. There are also 75 million people in school, which leaves 41 million to do the work. About this total, there are 22 million employed by the federal government which leaves 19 million to do the work. Also 4 million are in the armed forces, which leaves 15 million to do the work. Take from that total the 14.8 million who work for state and city governments and that leaves 200,000 to do the work. There are 188,000 people in the hospital at any given time, leaving 12,000 to do the work. Currently, there are 11,998 people in jail. That leaves just two people to do the work.

This will create a personal and national stress. Whiles you strive to make ends meet, there is a national stress to keep the economy working. Apostle Paul to the Philippians, be not anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. In Matthew 6:25-34, our Lord and savior Jesus told us not worry about what to eat and wear because life is more important than these. It is sad to see that some people abandon their life only for food and what to wear.


Our life is a treasure, don’t allow the world to pressure it, and don’t allow personal fears to intimidate you. When you face a Goliath, refuse to fear that Goliath must come down in Jesus name. Develop your mind that with Christ all shall be well. Stress affects your mindset but with prayer and supplication, make all your request be made known unto God.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, all the glory belongs to you.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I depend on you at all times, provide for me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, may my joy be complete in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace to stay out of stress-life in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment