Sunday, September 11, 2016

New Era!

Topic: New Era!


Memory Verse: Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

Main Texts: Psalm 118:22-24

Daily Quote:  When God is about to do the new thing He changes you first-  Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Isaiah 10:1-11:16 2 Corinthians 12;11-21 Psalm 56:1-13 Proverbs 23:6-8

Beloved, we are in a new era, change your mindset. When God is about to do something new I say He changes you first. My fourth book deals with the mind and I got it whiles my pastor was preaching one day and the Lord drop it into my spirit. All I heard was “Mentality, write it”. The major problem we face as people is “people”. We want what people have, we like what people like, we do what people do; abba! When will you have, like, do and prefer your own? This is the root cause of envy. I envy no man, no woman, no church because I have a better one and I hope yours is the best too. The one who can set you back is yourself. The one who can change your world is you, don’t wait on anyone to make you happy, you are the one who can make yourself happy.

The devil dares the one whose mind is made up in the Lord. There is a song that goes ‘I’ve got my mind made up...’ and Apostle Paul said in Romans twelve that renew your mind. Why am I talking about the mind when am dealing with new era? Newness of life, business, house, marriage, ministry, etc. begins with the mind, so in this season, please change your mind to conform this season. The Lord is about to do something new to someone reading this message.


This is the day which the LORD hath made. A new era has commenced, a new business, a marriage, a fresh anointing coming over your life. The day of David's enthronement was the beginning of better times for Israel; and in a far higher sense the day of our Lord's resurrection is a new day of God's own making, for it is the dawn of a blessed dispensation. No doubt the Israelites celebrates the victory of its champion with a day of feasting, music and song; and surely it is but meet that we should reverently keep the feast of the triumph of the Son of David. Today is your day, begin this week as a new champion and a leader in all endeavors. Be blessed.



“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, thank you soo much for perfectly creating me.
  2. Father, grant all men desire to appreciate creation in Jesus name.
  3. Father, deliver me from spiritual confusion in Jesus name.
  4. Father, satan must in every encounter this year in Jesus name.
  5. Father, make Enough is Enough a blessing in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment