Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Mind Sense.

Topic: The Mind Sense.


Memory Verse: And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2

Main Texts: Romans 8:5-6

Daily Quote: Power to rule begins with the mind, rule your mind with the Word – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Isaiah 30:12-33:9 Galatians 5:1-12 Psalm 63:1-11 Proverbs 23:22

According to our main text for today, our minds are drawn to the fact that, those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, they are limited to the dictates and what the common world can bring. They operate upon earthly principles like, I do you, you do me. Their trust is in men rather than God, but those who live according to the Spirit, they set their minds on the things of the Spirit, for to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Many of us are too carnal and there is no spiritual sensitivity but I pray that God will grant you grace in Jesus name. For there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. Beloved, what we see are not real, but what we don’t see. You are a spirit not a body so set your mind as such.

Tune in your mind to operate as a spirit-man not a body-man. Spirit man bears fruit pertaining to the spirit such as love, patience, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. A body-man hold grudges and doesn’t forgive, he fights for everything and anything. If you are not lucky as a pastor and you have body-men as leaders, hmm! You are doomed into disgrace and destruction. Tune in your mind to be in Christ for you are a spirit-man.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5, at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Many men and women of God are coming. Please come and let us pray. It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I have set my mind on you, I praise you forever more.
  2. Father, I renew my faith in you  in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, preserve my mind from the corrupt world in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, rescue my troubled mind in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not fail but will win all battles in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment