Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Gift & The Anointing.

Topic: The Gift & The Anointing.


Memory Verse:  But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.      1 John 2:20 (NIV)

Main Texts: 2 Corinthians 1:21-22

Daily Quote: As you live you preach and as anointed you bless — Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Isaiah 54:1-57:14 Ephesians 6:1-24 Psalm 70:1-5 Proverbs 24:8

Sometimes, some people wonder why one can be in sin and yet perform miracles and preach also powerfully. I just watch a clip and a preacher who went into trance or a vision about another top class preacher. In the vision he saw that, this top class man of God preached so well in the church but in the house, he is living in sin. So he wept and had a lot of questions to ask why this is so.

What I have experienced is this. There is difference between gifts and divine gifts, as well as a difference between the anointing and the gift. On this teaching devotion, I want to tell you this. Gift is a specialized skill that one does perfectly and this makes him or her exceptional. More also, there is a spiritual gift which is mentioned in 1 Cor. 14.1. This is a specialized supernatural gift of the Holy Ghost for the purpose of the Church.

Anointing or to be anointed is to possess Christ who in the anointed, the anointing or the anointtee. When one is anointed, he or she has been consecrated for a special purpose. This anointing sets apart, consecrates, and seals us as God’s holy possession. Some men of God are operating on gifts. Some who have advanced are exploiting their gifts for fame, women and money. When God anoints you, you internally receive power to operate upon your skill.


The anointing makes the difference. We have been anointed to operate upon our skills or talents. This is the presence of Christ the anointed upon the skilled man. While one is born with a motivational gift, or gifts, the spiritual gifts are imparted as one begins to actively desire to serve God. Please just watch out, the one you consult. Will continue tomorrow.



“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and lift you up in jesus.
  2. Father, cleanse and purify me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, please create in me a clean heart in Jesus name.
  4. Father, anoint me powerfully in Jesus name.
  5. Father, as we await "Enough is enough 2016" prepare all the guest ministers in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment