Tuesday, September 13, 2016

No Easy Road.

Topic: No Easy Road.


Memory Verse: So the workmen labored, and the work was completed by them; they restored the house of God to its original condition and reinforced it. 2 Chronicles 24:13

Main Texts: 2 Timothy 4:6-8

Daily Quote:  Nothing is free, not even Salvation because someone paid with Blood-  Michael B. Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Isaiah 12:1-14:32 2 Corinthians 13:1-14 Psalm 57:1-11 Proverbs 23:9-11

There is nothing free in this world. Food is not free, the air we breathe although is provided free but not cheap if you want the highest quality of air you need pay by living in a less polluted area. Those places are not cheap. Housing is not free, education is not free even when it is provided free you need to eat before you can study and that food is not free. So my precious reader there is nothing free. Salvation is not free because someone paid with His blood, for Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:20 that we were bought with a price; what price? The Blood of His only Son, Jesus.

Nothing is free. Be careful of free things. These days in the body of Christ many want free things. They want free anointing, free titles, free tithes, free CDs, free books, free Church that there will be no offering, free and free they came and must go free with nothing to buy. That is why some of us are failing. They want short cut miracles, pray for me and short cut into prosperity but there is no easy road to become what you want to be in the Lord. I don’t want titles, if I pay for it, no one can take it from me, not even Satan. Pay by locating and doing what the bible says concerning what you want.

When David saw Jeroboam, he saw an industrious man. He appointed him over all the forced labor of the house of Joseph. He was a valiant worker and that was the price he paid to become a leader. Joseph paid his way out to become the second in command in Egypt. David went through pain, rejection and frustration and spent days and night in the wilderness, only God was his shepherd and that was the price he paid to be the king of Israel. Hannah too passed through intimidation and insults in her own house because she couldn’t give birth. She paid her way out by offering Samuel. What have you invested in the Lord? Is it your time, money, properties etc.?

There is no easy road into a glorious destiny, the people of old paid their way, some died and some were crucified for the gospel. Paul said I am ready to be offered, are you ready to be offered or ready to offer the sacrifice to your next level? Work hard, the world wants diligent men, Godly gifts don’t come easy, work hard, join us on November 5th to pray in this year’s “Enough is Enough” prayer festival. See details below.



“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, be exalted for you are my Lord and savior.
  2. Father, I pray for all the strength to possess my future in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I desire the stamina to purchase the future in Jesus name.
  4. Father, what has be legalized to be cannot leave my hands in Jesus name.
  5. Father, make Enough is Enough a blessing in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment