Saturday, September 3, 2016

Busy to plan, Busy to fail?

Topic: Busy to plan, Busy to fail?


Memory Verse:  The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. Proverbs 16:9 (ESV).

Main Texts: Luke 14:28-33

Daily Quote: “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” — Benjamin Franklin


Bible in One Year - Ecclesiastes 4:1-6:12 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:7 Psalm 47:1-9 Proverbs 22:16

Many people don’t plan. Many Christians don’t plan. They live whatever the day brings that is why many are poor. Many misuse their time and doesn’t come to church early enough. Because they don’t plan, they don’t receive and so church going is just the same old same. Go empty come empty but according to Benjamin Franklin, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty. We are too busy but busy for nothing. Some even don’t have time for their marriage and family; busy and busy. But do you know the reason why you are busy? It is because of lack of planning so things just drop on you. Begin to plan and you will know how to stop certain life pressures from dropping on you.

Plan to include various activities in your daily calendar and plan to execute your goals for the day, week, month and the year. I believe the reason why I am able to achieve most of the things I do including writing everyday books and devotions, working full-time one and half jobs, working in the church and out, as a student, a father and a husband is the fact that I plan. No matter how busy I am, I still find time to rest and complete most of my life schedules. Begin to plan and you will also accomplish a lot.


The heart of a man plans his ways, but the Lord establish his steps. What our memory verse is telling us is that, if you plan your ways, God will order your steps as to how you can achieve your ways or goals in this life. Without your ways, God cannot direct your steps. Planning is the ingredient of a great success. It is tablet of sincere devotion and discipline. I pray that God will grant you all the wisdom to plan your future out.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, when you promote me, I will give you all the glory.
  2. Father, cleanse me from self-centeredness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace now to conquer in Jesus name.
  4. Father, may life never catch me unaware in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace to stay on plan in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment