Sunday, September 4, 2016

When Men Cast Stones.

Topic: When Men Cast Stones.


Memory Verse: Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?” John 8:10

Main Texts: John 8:1-11

Daily Quote:  God can turn any negativity positive - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - Ecclesiastes 10:1-12:14 2 Corinthians 8;1-15 Psalm 49:1-20 Proverbs 22:20-21


Many people talk. In fact, people will never leave you alone until they have said something whether negative or positive about you. They will accuse you of things you have not done and will pursue total judgment on you. Some have left their wrongs and evil ways only to talk about yours. Some are in serious and an unforgiven affair but they will leave theirs to talk about yours, also they may be in bad marriages with vagabond children but they will say your children are the worse.

Beloved, no matter what you do here on earth, people will cast stones. The sad thing is that many at times, they are wrong. When you encounter God, you automatically encounter His power that will deliver you from death to life. So no matter what people say you can overcome. Remember words are power, they can damage you or build you. But most times, people cast words on us only to damage us.


Envy is the root cause for people to cast stones. Looking at the bible verse for today. We realized that the people didn’t like the woman. They caught only her but left the man who was involved. It takes two to commit adultery. Secondly, they wanted to tempt the ministry of Jesus. They knew what to do since the law of Moses says so, but they wanted to involve Jesus in their murder. People talk only to involve you in evil plots against your leaders, parents and even yourself. Be careful of what people say.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your grace and mercy.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all my evil talks Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, words cannot put me down, I will rise up in power in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of self-destruction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, as am on the Lords side, nothing can put me down in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment