Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Patience means Patience.

Topic: Patience means Patience.

Memory Verse:  But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Main Texts: Psalm 22:14, Lamentations 3:26, Habakkuk 2:3
Daily Quote: When God speaks, you need no interpreter, just wait on it – Michael B Gyekye



Bible in One Year: Isaiah 15:1-18:7 Galatians 1:1-24 Psalm 58:1-11 Proverbs 23:12

I heard a testimony last time that it is still bordering my mind. a couple waited on God for twenty-seven (27yrs) before they had the fruit of the womb, and God gave them double, that is to say, twins. After days to weeks, several months to years, the Lord finally gave them two children, twins. They waited patiently to get the best of life.

Waiting is very challenging more especially when your patience is patience. That is to say, your expectation looks like it can never come to pass, but it can still come to pass because if God says so, then we need no interpreter because He speaks our language and it can be done. As believers, we do not control our lives. We have left all to follow Christ, we are on His time table. Our expectation is from the Lord, moreover, it is sealed by God, until God releases no one can get access to divine privileges. The key to that expectation is waiting on the Lord.

Maybe it is your time to get married but wait on the Lord. Although many potential suitors are in line, but wait on the Lord. Wait on the Lord for the fruit of the womb. Maybe your story is close or above what happened to the family above, but the key word is waiting on the Lord; In His time, He makes all things better and beautiful.

Many are the thoughts of man, but it is only the will of God that shall stand. If God says yes, no man born of flesh and blood can say no. Even Dagon and Nebo which were smaller gods bowed to our God. In waiting on the lord, you must engage in prayer and fasting, until your redeemer, you will not stop.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you today, for all you have done for me.
  2. Father, I repent of any rush in life in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may I not be weary in waiting on you in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me mercy and grace to wait on you in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, God's will shall prevail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment