Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Anointing is gone?

Topic: The Anointing is gone?


Memory Verse:  But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him. 1 John 2:27

Main Texts: 1 John 2:19-21

Daily Quote: The blessing is in the anointing — Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Isaiah 57:15-59:21 Philippians 1:1-26 Psalm 71:1-24 Proverbs 24:9-10

Perhaps many sing better in the world than you, many write better than you. Many are just perfectly doing what you do every day but you are favored more than them. It takes the power of the anointing from God to make a difference. Many were strong in the time of Sampson. He was anointed and he became stronger than any mortal man he faced. In fact, many wanted to know the secret of his strength. This tells you and I that, Sampson was not a muscled man but an anointed man who carried a presence that made him stronger than his peers.

But the day the anointing left, he became an ordinary man. There are many ordinary men and women of God. They dwell on their skills and talents. They are dwelling on old names they made when the anointing was there. They are just ordinary men now because sin has found a way to substitute the anointing. But I pray that will not be our portion.

The anointing and sin cannot mingle together. You cannot lie in the anointing that can never happen. When the gifts, the anointing and one’s purposeful calling in God are aligned, they release God’s authority to bring change. Crowds does not determine the presence of the anointing but a faithful heart that make room for Christ the anointed.


Also, wind and storms doesn’t but the anointing that impacts must dwell in you. Sampson was still an enemy to the Philistines when the anointing was there and when the anointing wasn’t there. But the presence of the anointing made him and others like Joseph, Daniel and Samuel exceptional among their peers. By virtue of the anointing, let us impact in Jesus name. 



“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and lift you up in Jesus name.
  2. Father, perfect your will that concerns me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, please may sin be far away from me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, anoint me powerfully in Jesus name.
  5. Father, as we await "Enough is enough 2016" anoint us greatly in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment