Friday, September 30, 2016

Dry Moments.

Topic: Dry Moments.


Memory Verse: And it happened after a while that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land. 1 Kings 17:7

Main Texts: I Kings 17:1-7

Daily Quote: God never fails although man fails – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Isaiah 60:1-62:5, Philippians 1:27-2:18, Psalm 72:1-20, Proverbs 24:11-12

There is always a dry moment in life. Abraham was called by God but it came to a point that he was fighting for his own life on a strange land. He has to lie two times to survive. It took only God’s intervention. We all experience a dry moments. We can start a project well, but frustrations can lead us to a dry moments. A moment where there seem to be no productivity and progress. This happens when all doors of progress are closed on you.

What makes you fearful? Does it appear that all have left you? Are you lacking or walking in frustration? Remember events in life can make you feel that all is dried out. There is no future anywhere, but I have some good news for you. God is alive and He is with you more than you can imagine. Elijah proclaimed the drought and the land had no rain but the brook he was depending on dried and there was no water.


Water stands for life. Maybe you have lost what it takes to live, what it takes to provide for you and your family; you have lost your job, or any life dependency but you have not lost Jesus, the savior of all. Our help in the time of need. He is ready to step into your boat right now; He says cast into the deep in prayer and fasting, believe in faith that all is possible for you in Jesus name.


Beloved, the same God who did it for me and these people is still alive. He neither sleep nor slumber, he is there till the end of time. He does not exist but He is the existence and all depends on Him. May you experience your glorious day in Jesus name!

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5, at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams St, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. Many men of God are coming as well as Gospel artists. God is there so be there. God bless you in Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you forever more.
  2. Father, be my present help in all times of need in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, preserve me with your love and mercy in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray demolish any fear in my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not want in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment