Friday, September 16, 2016

Power in Display.

Topic: Power in Display.


Memory Verse:  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

Main Texts: Acts 1:8, 1 Thessalonians 1:5

Daily Quote: “The Good News is not in words only but power that needs no conviction” — Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Isaiah 22:1-24:23, Galatians 2:17-3:9, Psalm 60:1-12, Proverbs 23:15-16

Power is all that we need from God to operate peacefully here on earth. Power is the authority man exercise over all situations and challenges as they emerged. Jesus said behold I give you power, not the type of power known on this earth. No matter how mightier a man is he or she will die someday but God who can change your destiny overnight cannot die. He cannot lie and there is no sin in Him but powerful.

For any Godly assignment you need power. Power is all you need to overturn any satanic decree and curses over your life. Live as a Christian who is alive and very sensitive. Power distinguishes the one who is alive and the one who is dead. Man became a living soul and that was as a result of power. God breathed into man in Genesis 2:7 and man became powerful and acted authoritatively over creation. The same breathe was released in John 20:22 and the disciples received the Holy Ghost. After this, Peter didn’t run anymore, his faith came alive.


Beloved, it takes only the empowerment of the Holy Ghost to overcome all challenges in this Christian life. You cannot operate smoothly without it. So it is my prayer today that God will grant you and I power. Power to resist all forms of fear and opposition in Jesus name. Please pray and you can spread the news about “Enough is Enough 2016”. I see greater works about to happen. Pray to support or you can also share the information around. Come and let us pray.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I will give you all the glory.
  2. Father, take away every form of fear in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I need grace to overtake and possess in Jesus name.
  4. Father, grant me grace to power my destiny in Jesus name.
  5. Father, crush the head of evil manipulators in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment