Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Oh my Promised Land!

Topic: Oh my Promised Land!


Memory Verse: For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 34:1-4

Daily Quote:  Prayer answers to all impossibilities-  Michael B. Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Isaiah 37:1-38:22 Galatians 6:1-18 Psalm 65:1-13 Proverbs 23:24

I am touched to share this with you. How do you feel when you are disqualified even though you have been qualified? How do you feel when you are lately denied a job you have already been assured the position? How do you feel when the man has promised to marry you and all has been done, but on the last minute this wonderful man will say, “please am sorry I can’t go on with you”? How do you feel when all is against you instead for you?

This is what happened to Moses.  Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. Then the Lord said to him, “This is the land of which I swore to give Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, ‘I will give it to your descendants.’ I have caused you to see it with your eyes, but you shall not cross over there.

Moses has fought all his life for the cause of freedom for his people. He faithfully obeyed God in many areas. He prayed and fasted for more days to keep his ministry safe and accepted by God. Moses was a leader who seek not himself but the people. He interceded for his people even when God wanted to destroy them of their disobedience and the bible clearly states there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face, but Moses couldn’t make it to the promised Land.

Today, may be your eyes can only see your promised land but with all efforts you cannot cross there. It is sad when you are qualified but something known or unknown is holding you. We serve a healing God but only your eyes and ears can hear people’s testimony, but I pray that this year’s Enough is Enough 2016, God will wipe away your tears and hold you on His palm to lead you into that promised land in Jesus name. May Jehovah consider you by His grace before this year ends. Waiting on us to respond in obedience to what He has already commanded and already promised.



“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed at crying unto God for the impossible. It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, be exalted for you are my Lord and savior.
  2. Father, I pray for all the strength to possess my future in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I desire the stamina to go forward in this life in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I shall break through all impossibilities in Jesus name.
  5. Father, make Enough is Enough a blessing and a success in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment