Saturday, September 10, 2016

Farewell, Great Job!

Topic: Farewell, Great Job!


Memory Verse: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith 2 Timothy 4:7

Main Texts: Acts 20:32-37

Daily Quote:  When God is your Light, every weight becomes light - Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Isaiah 6:1-7:25 2 Corinthians 11:16-33 Psalm 54:1-7 Proverbs 23:1-3

According to John Steinbeck, farewell has a sweet sound of reluctance. Good-by is short and final, a word with teeth sharp to bite through the string that ties past to the future but we still have to say good-bye sometimes. My father Apostle Dr Emmanuel Owusu has been a resource of help and guidance in times of need and today we have to say fare well to him to welcome one of the great men of God Apostle Michael Amoako.

Although we are all happy as a church we will also miss his presence but he will be with us in spirit as we always say. We will also miss our mum Mama Patience. Apostle Paul in his last epistle to Timothy, he said he has fought a good fight and has finished the race, not only that but he has kept the faith and now what is left is the crown of life. Our father has also fought the race and has kept the faith but what is left is the crown of life and God will deliver to him in Jesus name.


Do you find it difficult to say good-bye? Sometimes to friends, loved ones and in marriage is difficult. But without saying good-bye to the past, the present has no value to it. Good-bye places value on us and especially as men of God. If people never misses you it means you are irrelevant but if in your absence people are in dismay and helpless, then you are much needed. My prayer is, may God place a value on you in Jesus name.



“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer an official book launching for my first three books, we will engage in the word of God, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, glory to your name forever.
  2. Father, grant all men of God the grace to do more in Jesus name.
  3. Father, search our hearts, guide us peacefully in Jesus name.
  4. Father, shine your Light unto all men in Jesus name.
  5. Father, disappoint the enemy of my progress in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment