Friday, July 29, 2016

Are you Bitter?

Topic: Are you Bitter?

Memory Verse:  But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. James 3:14 (KJV)

Main Texts: Ephesians 4:30-32

Daily Quote: Bitterness makes our lives bitter, but makes the other's life sweeter – Michael B Gyekye

Bible in One Year: 2 Chronicles 24:1-25:28, Romans 12:1-21, Psalm 22:19-31, Proverbs 20:8-10

Bitterness is known in the Bible as spiritual poison and a means by which many are defiled and fall short to the grace of God as in Hebrews 12:15. Bitterness is the cause of many cancers in this life. It affects both the soul and the spirit of man and it damages the physical body. It is the single bullet that can shoot hundreds and can destroy an entire generation. Haman was bitter, that was why he wanted to wipe out the entire Jews.

My dear, bitterness is the source of countless spiritual and physical problems in millions of lives today. The Bible tells us that many are defiled by the means of bitterness. Bitterness can be tricky to recognize because it's not a symptom or visible on the surface like anger usually is. Many claim that they aren't an angry or hateful person, but that's not what bitterness is all about. Bitterness is an underlying problem that doesn't always manifest on the outside, but dwells in that person's system.

Bitterness can be kept to oneself and no one will know. This makes it a silent killer and a poison that kills slowly. Bitterness is the cause of many broken homes and broken marriages. It started many wars we are facing right now globally. Bitterness can be the cause why the church is not growing and it is the root cause of unforgiveness. Without any seed of bitterness, it is easy to forgive. People hold grudges because of bitterness.

Today, refuse to be bitter. You don’t have a place in heaven if you allow bitterness to reign in your heart. Many have vowed not to talk to a friend who offended them long ago in high school, that former church, a group or even in a past relationship all because of bitterness. Repent and live long.


“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off November 5th at PIWC-NY, 1600 Adams st, NY 10460, 4pm-9:30pm. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for who you are.
  2. Father, I repent of any bitterness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may the root of bitterness be destroyed in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, as you have forgiven me, let me be like you in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, heal our land from wars and other satanic attacks in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment