Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Helper of Helpers

Topic: The Helper of Helpers.

Memory Verse: God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Main Texts: 2 Kings 6:24-33

Daily Quote: Look unto God, not man, because man is helpless – Michael B Gyekye



Bible in One Year: 2 Chronicles 11:1-13:22 Romans 8:26-39 Psalm 18:37-50 Proverbs 19:27-29

David was a mighty man but in distress, there was no one but God to help him. The Chief and Original Helper is the Almighty God, the King of kings, the LORD of lords, the One that positions people to help you, He is the Helper of the helpless, He is the very present help in times of trouble, He is the glory and the lifter up of our heads, He is the Original Promoter, He is the One that can demote someone in order to elevate you, He activates helpers for you to make you reach your goal in life. God Almighty will activate your helpers and send them your way to lift you up today in Jesus Mighty Name.

There was a famine in Samaria that was serious to the extent that people were eating their children. There was no rain and there was no help anywhere. As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, “Help me, my lord the king!” But the king replied, “If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you, from the threshing floor or from the wine press? If God doesn’t help our nation, no one can. It is about time we leave politicians out and let God in.

Also using the story in Mark 2:12, after Jesus healed the paralytic and forgave him his sins, he immediately arose, took up his bed and walked past those who had earlier not made a way for him (Psalm 23:5). Where there was no way before, God will make a way for you in Jesus Mighty Name. Your destiny helpers will not die until they have fulfilled the plan of God for your life. God will preserve your destiny helpers in Jesus Mighty Name.  


Do you have burdens, issues, problems, struggles, etc.? Have you surrendered your life to Jesus? Are you still leaving in sin? The root cause of your problems is unconfessed sins. Come to Jesus today; tell Him about all your pains, burdens and struggles. Jesus is the solution, He is the answer. Jesus would accept you; He would lift your burdens, take away your struggles, silence and terminate all those who want to delay you, He would activate destiny helpers to locate you, give you a brand new lease of life and write your name in the Book of Life.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off in November in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities possible" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you are my present help in time of need.
  2. Father, in my distress, continue to frustrate my destroyers in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, my testimony shall never die in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, create my helpers even if they are not alive in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, my helper will not die in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment