Thursday, July 14, 2016

Stubborn Spirits.

Topic: Stubborn Spirits.


Memory Verse:  Have faith in God," Jesus said " to them. Mark 11:22

Main Texts:  Matthew 17:14-18

Daily Quote:  Deliverance requires another level of faith - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 16:37-18:17 Romans 2:1-24 Psalm 10:16-18 Proverbs 19:8-9


The disciples were chosen by Jesus, they walked with Jesus, they dined with Him, they saw many miracles, they saw many life challenges that He overcame, the storms and other life experiences, He cast out demons but yet they were not able to cast out a demon that had placed an epileptic spirit on a young boy. Beloved, when we talk about deliverance, it is not any Christian or even a believer who can do deliverance. It requires another level of faith.

Many life troubles, diseases, and sicknesses are caused by the devil, Satan. We as believers must rebuke the devil in other to stop him from tormenting people. A demon can live in a person whereby this person can cause great problems and that same person can be tormented by that spirit. Many oppositions we face in the church are spiritual. That is why we don’t only need people who are knowledgeable or educated to do the job but people who are very spiritual. People who really understand spiritual things.

From our today’s reading, a boy who had epileptic was sent to the disciples to be healed. In reality, someone with epileptic will be sent to the hospital but the parents were convinced that it was spiritual. The disciples didn’t know that but when Jesus came, He spoke to the demon, not the disease, here epilepsy. Beloved, your focus of your problem determines your total deliverance. Watch how you have been praying, ask for the source and pray.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another day of favor.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, increase me in faith in Jesus name
  4. Father, I pray, no matter my level of faith, increase my faith in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not fall under any evil maker in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment