Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fighting Invisible Battles.

Topic: Fighting Invisible Battles.


Memory Verse: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10 (NIV)

Main Texts:  I Peter 5:8-9

Daily Quote:  On the battlefield, Ignorance can never be an excuse. - Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 28:1-29:30 Romans 5:6-21 Psalm 15:1-5 Proverbs 19:18-19

Whether we know it or not, we have all been born into a spiritual battlefield. An invisible cosmic war is going on all around us and we must be aware, because ignorance is not an excuse here. Experience is the best platform. No matter who we are in this eternal warfare we often get caught in the crossfire. Invisible spiritual battles are the same as physical battles in that we must be prepared. If not, they’ll take us by surprise and leave us at a decided disadvantage.

These are battles that tends to operate silently without being noticed, but waste lives and destinies. They need to be resisted in the place of prayer and revelation. Over the months and weeks there has been a terror bloodshed that no one understands and in fact more is promised by these wicked individuals. This is far more than a race and police threat. It is more than Islamic values or terrorism but an invisible threat. The bible says we war not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers that want to kill us before our time.


Many people have been matching for days and weeks, yet people die. Men are shot right at close range and police men are dying, corruption and failed governmental policies are worsening the plight of people. Hard to feed your family and hard to get a job that is steady. It looks like there is no safe heaven but I promise you, the Lamb that was slayed is telling you today, come unto me and I will give you rest. If Christ is in you, the world must obey you. I pray you overcome any challenge today in Jesus name. 

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for my breakthrough in Jesus name.
  2. Father, arrest by force every unseen power behind the battles of my life in Jesus name.
  3. Father, purge out every deposit of invisible battles in my life in the name of Jesus.
  4. Father, break every covenant of invisible battles operating in my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, arrest all spiritual agent sponsoring invisible battles in my life, in Jesus in my name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment