Monday, July 18, 2016

Take Back

Topic: Take Back

Memory Verse:  “The daughters of Zelophehad speak what is right; you shall surely give them a possession of inheritance among their father’s brothers, and cause the inheritance of their father to pass to them. Numbers 27:7

Main Texts:  Numbers 27:1-6


Daily Quote:  Until you take back what you possess, you will lack what you have. - Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year: I Chronicles 26:12-27:34 Romans 4:13-5:5 Psalm 14:1-7 Proverbs 19:17

Indeed, your confessions will determine your possessions. You live on what you have, not what you do not have. Now, what I am saying is this: As long as an heir is a child, he is no better off than a slave, even though he owns everything. Sorry to say that, who you are, really qualifies you to possess what you deserve. Baby Christians are limited on what they can receive of the father until they grow to be a son. Jesus could have died at the age of twelve (12), and that could have served His purpose here on earth, but He grew to be a Son. Sons take responsibility.

The fact that you are in America does not make you rich but who you are what you do. We were created to have dominion. In fact, everything on earth was to our rule and advantage, but we handed it to the devil, we exchanged right into wrong, we bought sin at a cheap price, but it cost us our dignity and destiny.


The daughters of Zelophehad spoke what was right because they asked Moses to give them back their possession and the Lord told Moses; that is the right thing they are asking. The prodigal son asked what belongs to him although he used it wrongly. But the father asked the first son, all that he the father has, was his but he did not know. If he knew, he will not be jealous of his brother.

It is about time we take back our healing, good health, prosperity, joy, strength and peace in this life. Jesus gave them all before He went to be with His Father. Salvation has placed us back to God. We qualify to operate the same man as created before. We must exercise our authority here on earth, we cannot do that in heaven. Until we ask, and to take back our possession, we will remain poor but very rich.

Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance,  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today


1.       Praise and worship the creator and possessor of the universe.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I thank you for your saving grace, in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, I take every blessing today, in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for my divine open doors in Jesus name in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I dedicate every young and upcoming youth into your hands, in Jesus name I pray"

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you.
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment