Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hard to Love?

Topic: Hard to Love?


Memory Verse: By this all will know that you are My disciples if you have love for one another. John 13:35

Main Texts:  Luke 6:27-36

Daily Quote:  But my experience is that people who have been through painful, difficult times are filled with compassion. -  Amy Grant

Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 24:1-26:11 Romans 4:1-12 Psalm 13:1-6 Proverbs 19:15-16

Is life making things so hard for you to love someone? Has anybody cheated on you to the extent that you cannot love anymore? Maybe you trusted someone your life and business, you poured all your resources and energy to it but it came to a point that, he or she let you down and you lost all you invested. But my dear life must go on. You have to come out of it because life looks better with the days ahead of you. I pray you love again.

You saw a woman you loved or the man you greatly loved. You paid and had a precious wedding that you even gave yourself to that man or woman and you even had a child out of wedlock with all hopes that this man or woman will marry you. Your money was used and you invested a lot into it but he or she married another person. Life can be hard on you and you may choose not to love anymore. But my dear, your bad marriages must give way for the best ones. You haven’t tried your best yet and failure is not denial but betters you for the best ahead.


Stop crying and don’t worry anymore. If that was the best for you, it would have stayed. Don’t allow failure to disgrace you by giving up. It is dangerous not to go on with life when the eventuality happens. God created man out of love but man disappointed Him yet, He gave out His only begotten Son Jesus to die for you and me. If God stopped loving, Jesus wouldn’t have come and all of us would have perished under His wrath. If God will go on with life, how much more you, the created being.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your Love.
  2. Father, I pray you cleanse me with your Blood in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may I fall in your Love in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of unforgiveness in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I forgive and forget in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment