Friday, July 1, 2016

Finished Blessings?.

Topic: Finished Blessings?


Memory Verse: And Esau said to his father, “Have you only one blessing, my father? Bless me—me also, O my father!” And Esau lifted up his voice and wept. Genesis 27:38

Main Texts: Genesis 27: 30-40

Daily Quote:  God is not limited of blessings, hard work pays  - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - 2 Kings 18:13-19:37 Acts 21:1-7 Psalm 149:1-9 Proverbs 18:8 

One most unfortunate thing that can happen to a person happened to Esau. He was the first of Isaac’s children. In fact, it appears that his father loved him, no wonder because he was the first son and as a first son he was entitled of his father’s inheritance as custom demands. He was the rightful owner but to his disappointment, his junior brother took away from him.

As a man he cried bitterly because not only he has missed the blessings, he was going to be a vagabond and his family is no longer going to respect him anymore because he has lost his place as a first son. With agony and sorrow he said to his father; Bless me—me also, O my father!” And Esau lifted up his voice and wept.

Have you lost a position that you were the person of interest? Have you lost the man you would have wished to be your husband or woman that could have been your wife? Is there any lost blessings in your life? Remember this, the best is waiting and the blessings of God is not limited. This is what worked for Esau, in the end, he was blessed just as his brother.


Beloved, God is not limited, if people are calling you barren, remember you can give birth to a triplet at a go and you will pass in numbers, the people who started before you. God is going to give you a full scholarship so that in the end, you will pass all those who started long ago. May God restore you delayed years for you in Jesus name.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.
Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another day of open heavens.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray disappoint all my enemies in Jesus name
  4. Father, I wait patiently for your blessings in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not die but live in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment