Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Unseen God?

Topic: The Unseen God?


Memory Verse:  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

Main Texts:  Colossians 1:14-17

Daily Quote:  Life is not about what you see, but the future you don't see. - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 22:1-23:32 Romans 3:9-31 Psalm 12:1-8 Proverbs 19:13-14


I believe faith will be very simple if they see God physically. Know who He is, whether black or white, short or tall. Whether He has multiple eyes, hands or legs that make Him present everywhere. Why? This is because our forefathers thought us that seeing is believing until you see don’t believe. But, when you flip the coin to the side you will realize that appearance may be deceptive. Not all that glitters are gold. Life is not about what you see, but what you believe to see. That is faith.

God has made Himself available to see in His Word. The Bible makes us understand in our memory verse that, the Word was God. So if you see the Word you have seen God. Jesus said I and my father are one. So if you see the Son, you have seen the father. That is why you need to know the Word so that you can build your faith. God can be seen in His word; the Word brings out the evidence of the hope to come.


Don’t live your life based on seeing is believing, dear many men you see who are very flashy are dangerous. They exist but for a moment. They are flowers for a brief moment, after a while, they will dry out and die. Trust in the Lord and seek the humble because God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. See through the future and don’t be satisfied what the now can bring. God is alive and I pray you see Him in His word today in Jesus name.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for the victory through the Blood of Jesus.
  2. Father, I pray you open eyes to see you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may your Word satisfy my soul in Jesus name
  4. Father, I disconnect myself from worldly confusion in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I disown any demonic property in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment