Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Is there Division?

Topic: Is there Division?


Memory Verse: But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls. Luke 11:17

Main Texts:  I Corinthians 1:10-13

Daily Quote:  How can you be divided when you were created to be one? - Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 28:1-29:30 Romans 5:6-21 Psalm 15:1-5 Proverbs 19:18-19


Why many churches but many divisions? It will surprise you the many churches you can count in between four blocks but yet, more people are in the club and in prison. You need to understand this that unity is strength and that division signals weakness. The reason that many people don’t fear Christianity is that; Christians are so divided. Look at how even preachers themselves preach against themselves. Look at how they criticize each other and the way they promote churches instead of God. This is competition and that church has no Godly glory because their glory is of themselves and their belly so they preach anything for anything.

Our master and savior Jesus prayed that all of us may be one. Sometimes, some church members from another church refuses to great you because you are not from the same faith. When I was an Adventist, I observed these who go to church on Sunday and I felt they were not getting it because I learnt and I was thought that, Saturday was the only day to worship God. But I was wrong. Worship is not about the day, but is about my heart.


Until we become one, we cannot fight injustice and homosexuality. We all need to be one and must speak one language. That is to say; all must work toward a common goal. But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls. We are of God and for that matter we must see other people who do not belong to our church as brothers and sisters. To me there is not a better church, and in heaven there are no churches, only the Church of God.



Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.

Note this: 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for my breakthrough in Jesus name.
  2. Father, arrest by force every difficult spirit in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for my divine empowerment in the name of Jesus.
  4. Father, break every covenant of invisible battles operating in my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, arrest all spiritual agent sponsoring invisible battles in my life, in Jesus in my name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment