Friday, July 22, 2016

Truth Hurts

Topic: Truth Hurts.


Memory Verse: And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Main Texts:  Jeremiah 26:8–15

Daily Quote:  The lies you are enjoying now will make you cry tomorrow - Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - 2 Chronicles 6:12-8:10 Romans 7:14-8:8 Psalm 18:1-15 Proverbs 19:24-25

The truth really hurts especially when the ears of men is tuned to hear lies. In the last days, peoples’ ears will be itchy and very eager to hear lies and false arguments. You will make yourself a great service when you don’t appreciate the lies but faithfully folly the truth. The Bible makes it clear that, when we know the truth, that Truth will set us free. So truth is the prime focus in deliverance, so may you and your family be delivered from lies in Jesus name.

The truth hurts. In the time of the Judges, the tabernacle with the Ark of the Covenant rested in Shiloh. The Israelites thought that nothing could hurt them then, because they had the true God on their side. But they got it wrong. God wanted to be on their side, but they didn't want to be on his side. And for their rebellion, God would lovingly spank them so they wouldn’t lose the promise of the Savior. Time and time again he let an enemy nation beat up on Israel so they would repent. And eventually Shiloh itself was destroyed.
     
 But sometimes the truth hurts in a different sense. It hurts the one who lovingly speaks the truth. When the truth hurts the recipient of the message, they will sometimes act violently. In the mid-sixteenth century, a man by the name of John Foxe wrote a book listing all those who had been martyred, that is to say they were killed for daring to preach the truth. Countless Christians have given their lives in the centuries since the writing of that book and countless more still give their lives today because God calls his people, to speak the truth, even when it hurts to do so. What are you following? Is that church speaking the truth and never covers sin? Watch out! What you are enjoying now will make cry tomorrow.

Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.

Note this: 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for my breakthrough in Jesus name.
  2. Father, arrest by force every difficult spirit in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for my divine empowerment in the name of Jesus.
  4. Father, break every covenant of invisible battles operating in my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, arrest all spiritual agent sponsoring invisible battles in my life, in Jesus in my name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment