Saturday, July 9, 2016

God is up to Something.

Topic: God is up to Something.


Memory Verse: The Lord has made all for Himself, yes, even the wicked for the day of doom. Proverbs 16:4


Main Texts: Ephesians 5:15-20

Daily Quote:  God is love, His love revives your spirit buts your flesh  - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 7:1-8:40, Acts 27:1-20, Psalm 7:1-17, Proverbs 18:22



I believed you have been asking this same question. If God knows that evil will happen, why can’t He stop them before they happen? If He knows that these earthquakes and shootings will happen to even the saints, why can’t He stop them? But my dear, God is God and He operates with no man’s permission. The Bible says; the earth is of the Lord and the fullness thereof. There is little you and I can do, but He is the creator and we are the work of His hands, but if He allows these things to happen, please then He is up to something.

God told Hosea to marry a prostitute, Hosea was astonished but God was up to something and that was to prove to the people of Israel about how they have forsaken Him. God allowed the womb of Sarah to close for a while so that Isaac can be born to establish the Lord’s covenant. Hannah’s womb was closed just to wait for a particular time Samuel will be born to hear from God.

Beloved, that evil that came upon you made you closer to God, if it had not been that bad wife or bad husband; you wouldn’t have known who God is. Beloved, remember this that God is love and He will not allow you challenges you can’t handle. My prayer is that, stay in the Lord, be Holy and obey His word and He will establish you on His purpose in Jesus name.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.
Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another day of open heavens.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, let me be steadfast in you in Jesus name
  4. Father, I wait patiently for your blessings in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not deny you in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment