Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Black Spirit?

Topic: Black Spirit?


Memory Verse: The seventy-two returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name! Luke 10:17 (ESV)

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 18:9-14

Daily Quote:  Evil has no racial discrimination, it affects all - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 12:19-14:17 Romans 1:1-17 Psalm 9:13-20 Proverbs 19:4-5

It is so unfortunate that; the color black is associated with bad things. Some people draw Satan and they will make his face black. But when Jesus is drawn, they will make Him white. The fact is that Satan is a master deceiver, he is an angel of darkness and planner of evil and either black or white can never be associated with him. And Jesus died for both black and white people, He has no favorites.

But generally, black is the color associated with evil or when we are in mourning. When someone dies we put on black and in my culture that is done often. Moreover, we term evil spirits black spirits because they can cause a nation to mourn, a community to wail and crumbled, can cause a family fatherless and motherless and can wipe out an entire generation.

Don't inquire of a black magic, they are black spirits and they have no mercy, they torment believers because they know that we belong to God and we are overcomers. They oppose and affect the wellbeing of a believer, but we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord. But as for unbelievers, they rule and manipulate their lives. Nothing works, because their destiny is tied by a black spirit.


They will organize but today God will disorganize on your behalf. They will oppress and fight but God will disappoint them in Jesus name. If they took your joy, God is bringing in a supernatural joy right now. If they have caused you barren, God will open your womb now in Jesus name. Black spirits can never win over God. God rules.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.
Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another day of open heavens.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray disappoint all my enemies in Jesus name
  4. Father, every evil plot against my destiny shall fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not die but live in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment