Friday, July 15, 2016

The Unknown Cause.

Topic: The Unknown Cause.


Memory Verse:  Now in the synagogue, there was a man who had a spirit of an unclean demon. And he cried out with a loud voice, Luke 4:33

Main Texts:  Luke 6:17-19

Daily Quote:  What can man do when he cannot see beyond? - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - 1 Chronicles 19:1-21:30 Romans 2:25-3:8 Psalm 11:1-7 Proverbs 19:10-12


Sometimes, we face many terrible problems and despite our best efforts, there is no hope. Life hits us so much that the entire family has a dark cloud over it where all its members are suffering.  This suffering could include problems such as marital disharmony, addictions, miscarriages, feuds within family members and financial problems. We try to overcome them but we are kept at bay because the root of such problems lies in the spiritual dimension.

I have heard of several people, whose family curses were passed down their lineage. Believe it or not, ancestral and generational curses exist. Many people have tried all they could to become relevant, to be good and successful, some would even go to the extent of killing themselves; thinking that the only solution to their problems. Beloved, how can all the men in a family die in one day? How can all the women in one family not experience happy marriage? How can no one in the same family finish college, no matter how good they try?


Until we come to God as a family, surrender and dwell under His feet, family curses, and disgrace will continue. You need to understand that, your problems are not carnal, and since it is not carnal you cannot fight against it using carnal means. Evil wants to travail over the young ones in the family. Their names are called in the night and evil foods are given to them to eat. They grow up to be a vagabond and hopeless children. But today, at the sound of my voice that spirit will be disgraced in Jesus name. Surrender your life to Christ and serve Him alone and you shall be free indeed.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for the victory through the Blood of Jesus.
  2. Father, I bind all powers that hold my prayers in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I overcome any generational curse in Jesus name
  4. Father, I disconnect myself from any demonic linkage in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I disown any demonic property in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment