Thursday, June 30, 2016

Light and Darkness.

Topic: Light and Darkness.


Memory Verse: That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world. John 1:9

Main Texts: John 1:6-9

Daily Quote:  Without Light, you cannot see although you have eyes  - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - 2 Kings 17:1-18:12 Acts 20:1-38 Psalm 148:1-14 Proverbs 18:6-7

I agree with John the Baptist that Christ the anointed savior is the Light that gives light to every man that enters this world. Beloved, God created us to be like Him and also to carry His form. God commune with man and man exercised such a great authority that the earth hears man when he commands. Man was also the light that needed no clothes to bright himself. The glory of God covered man and man had such a great wisdom to name all mankind.

Sin is the problem and was the problem that made man lost his place here on earth. Sin brought so much darkness that man who was light has to run to darkness to hid from God who was Light. Beloved, it is not the will of God to see a man in darkness so He sent Jesus who was Light to come to the world to die in our state so that we can possess Light again.

The reason why you still love darkness is the fact that you still lack the Light and this Light is what gives man life. In my book “Let there be Light” which is sold on amazon.com share more on this topic. Great and powerful insights into the Word that gives Light.

The work of the cross erased our darkness to give us light by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Today, acknowledge this Light and you shall never be in this darkness of shame, reproach and satanic oppressions. Remember, this is the Light that gives light to every man that comes into this world. Are you in this world? Then, you need Light.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.
Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your greater love.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for patience and power to walk in Light in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of satanic darkness in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, my light will not grow dim in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment