Thursday, June 9, 2016

Disloyal Heart.

Topic: Disloyal Heart.


Memory Verse: And he did what was right in the sight of the Lord, but not with a loyal heart. 2 Chronicles 25:2

Main Texts: Psalm 24:3-5

Daily Quote:   The heart is what God sees, not our acts - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year -1 Kings 5:1-6:38 Acts 7:1-29 Psalm 127:1-5 Proverbs 16:28-30

Someone emailed me some time ago when I wrote a devotion about worship and I stated that men can act and be skillful at it but it may not please God. She disagreed and recommended that I study about worship because I don’t know what I was talking about. I welcome all comments whether good or bad, there is room for understanding.

To sing and dance in the church is not enough, it must come from a clean heart. To preach and shout, clap and jump in the church as worship and praise go on is not enough but must come from a loyal heart. God said to Prophet Samuel "Do not consider his (talking about Eliab son of Jesse) appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." God’s standard of a true worship is on the heart’s platform. Today I pray that God will give you a loyal heart for God and the ministry.


Loyalty is a great thing. It measures your surrender and your gratitude to God and His works. Some pray and fast, sing and worship, hold crusades and major concerts but if the heart is not loyal, God cannot endorse it, because He does see our heart. People will come and go but if our heart is far, there will be no impact to the people. Let your heart speaks when you give, pray, praise and worship and your worship will be a sweet savor unto God. It is all a heart-full business.


“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another open door today in Jesus name.
  2. Father, create in me a glorious heart in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, create in me a clean heart in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of selfishness in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray to overcome any form of satanic barrier in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment