Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Carelessness.

Topic: My Carelessness.


Memory Verse: "But the one, who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great." Luke 6:49


Main Texts: Exodus 21:33-34

Daily Quote:   Stop that and you will see that, that is stopped - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - 2 Samuel 22:1-23:23 Acts 2:1-47 Psalm 122:1-9 Proverbs 16:19-20

I always say man is careless. Why? Ask the one who is smoking. He or she knows that that cigarette will kill him or her but; he may smoke two to three packs a day. Isn’t that carelessness? You know that prostitution is evil, yet you don’t mind to sleep with strange men. Look at the kind of problems this has caused the world yet, kings and princes are losing their crowns every day.

Men are killing men, we don’t care. Men are robbing men, we don’t care.  Men are selling and drinking alcohol. This is toxic to the body, but we don’t care. It has cost the lives of people. It is the root cause for broken homes, single mother and joblessness but men are still on top of it. There something we call addiction. This is a spirit that pulls you to a particular habit which may be good or bad. We must direct our addiction to the good of society, our family and ourselves.

It is about time man takes responsibility for our actions. Man has refused to take up responsibility since creation. Adam was asked, but he threw it to the woman. Adam said, “The woman you put here with me she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.” Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.” Not for a second man pleaded for mercy or took action for his carelessness.


Sin is our carelessness. Every carelessness result into a sin and until man takes responsibility, there cannot be a genuine repentance. Stop that and you will see that, that is stopped. 


“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another week of divine blessings.
  2. Father, cleanse me by the power of the Blood of Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I take responsibility, drive away any form of fear in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of self destruction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, any evil shall be disgraced this year in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment