Friday, June 3, 2016

It is Just a Test.

Topic: It is Just a Test.


Memory Verse: For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Main Texts: Isaiah 25:7-9

Daily Quote: Your weeping makes way for joy if God is in control – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One year: 2 Samuel 20:14-21:22 Acts 1:1-26 Psalm 121:1-8 Proverbs 16:18


Today, your weeping will not last in Jesus name. For sure you will weep in one way or the other but, we have been assured by the word of God that, our weeping is meant to endure for a night, then after joy must follow. Again in Nahum 1:9, the Bible makes it clear that your affliction, your groaning, and weeping will not strike twice so it means that when you suffer overnight and your joy comes, it must be permanent. That is my prayer for you today.

Moreover, if you are located at the secret place of the Most High, you abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Here two names, equaling one person, God. He is our Most High and our Almighty. Meaning, He has the capacity to place you and I on high, far above principalities and powers, domino and rulers of darkness, they may strike but since you are on High, in His secret place, you shall escape in Jesus name.


Again, He makes all things possible that is why He is our Almighty. He can prosper and elevate you, no matter where the enemy has kept you. The enemy placed Joseph in a pit, he taught he had finished him, but our Almighty brought him out. Not only that but He elevated him on high to become a prime minister. Today, I don’t know where you have been placed in this life, our Almighty who makes impossible possible will take you out in Jesus name. Be encouraged and wait on Him.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off  in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities possible" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy in any area I have offended you, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, I shall not weep anymore in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any power oppressing my destiny shall fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, darkness will not prevail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment