Monday, June 6, 2016

If Tomorrow Never Comes.

Topic: If Tomorrow Never Comes.


Memory Verse: And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, Hebrews 9:27

Main Texts: 2 Samuel 14:13-15

Daily Quote:   As you plan to live, plan to die also - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - 2 Samuel 22:1-23:23 Acts 2:1-47 Psalm 122:1-9 Proverbs 16:19-20

We must live one day at a time because no matter who you are, tomorrow cannot tell whether we shall see you again or not. If tomorrow never comes, whom will you ask? We must thank and praise the one who can make that certain. Your tomorrow is not a promise but with long-life God can satisfy you. Long life is not in years but rather in accomplishments.

Why? This is because from short you go to long then to longer and finally longest so if God gave someone a day to live and you get two days to live that scripture has come to play and you have no question if we don’t see you again. These are times we must be vigilant, cautious and ever ready to meet our God, but moreover, it is the time of war among faithful believers, fighting over worldly things where God our father has promised us a kingdom with mansions, we are still fighting over rooms let alone houses.

A careless believer looks at the immediate pleasures, but a careful believer looks ahead. Takes responsibility and acts in wisdom. That rich fool was careless; his increase was by God yet he claimed all the glory to himself and that same hour God the father, the provider of all things including all your needs, took what belongs to Him, the soul.


Today is the day, come unto Jesus so that God can save you, without Him you have no life. May God richly bless and keep you.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for another week of divine blessings.
  2. Father, cleanse me by the power of the Blood of Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I take responsibility, drive away any form of fear in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of self-destruction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, any evil shall be disgraced this year in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment