Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Hard Way.

Topic: The Hard Way.


Memory Verse: He who has a slack hand becomes poor, but the hand of the diligent makes rich. Proverbs 10:4

Main Texts: Proverbs 14:23-24

Daily Quote:  The hard ways make you hard, so unbeatable  - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - 2 Kings 15:1-16:20 Acts 19:13-41 Psalm 147:1-20 Proverbs 18:4-5

You need not be lazy, work hard. Hard work doesn’t kill but it makes you hard, so unbreakable. What do I mean by that? When you study hard, you can easily solve hard questions, in the same vein, when you work hard, you easily live peacefully in hard times. What breaks people for them to cry, simply cannot break you. Hard work pays, it simply makes you hard.

What is killing most Christians now is laziness. We easily want to pray but no action. We don’t even watch while we pray and that is dangerous. Bible admonishes us to watch and pray so we don’t fall into temptation, so you can imagine how many people who have fallen into temptation only that they didn’t watch when the prayed. Watching is the work attached to prayer.

God is our provider but nothing is for free from Him, not even salvation because somebody paid it with His Blood. Many young ones are not useful all because they talk too much but no action. Many old and long-in-the-ministry men and women are still struggling all because they have refused to subdue and till the land.


All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty according to our main text. The wealth of the wise is their crown, but the folly of fools yields folly. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. God bless.
“Enough is Enough 2016" is still coming off this year in November. It is a 5-hour intensive prayer retreat, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. It is vital you commit all your needs in prayer unto God, especially when the year is about to end, your problems must end.
Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your love and mercy.
  2. Father, cleanse me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for patience and power to wait in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of satanic delay in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, my joy shall not be destroyed in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment