Tuesday, June 7, 2016

God Rules.

Topic: God Rules.


Memory Verse: But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Mathew 4:4

Main Texts: Ephesians 1:11-12 

Daily Quote:   When you come to Christ, you disown yourself - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year -1 Kings 3:3-4:34 Acts 6:1-15 Psalm 126:1-6 Proverbs 16:26-27

Christianity is not political. In fact, in this political season you have to learn that, all politics and for those who are running for presidents and governors seek the opinion of the people. If you are favorable you win but in Christianity God does not seek the opinion of the people. God needs no man’s help and if man even fail Him, the stones and other creatures will glorify Him. God is known as Omnipotent, all power belongs to Him and He is known as the Almighty.

Since He needs no help from man, He does not seek your opinion or you and I have no say as to how and which way He moves. Politics moves to where the peoples’ opinion is needed but God moves to people who need His opinion. Christianity is neither democratic but rather theocratic, whatever God says is and is the ultimate truth. His Word is Truth.


I have seen many disloyal men and women who started well but their heart was not with God. They wanted to explain what God should do, they interpreted the Word of God instead of allowing the Holy Spirit to interpret God’s word to them. God means what He says and what He says rules not what you say. If you have this mentality in the Lord, your heart will always pant after Him because He has become your source of life.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your glorious divine blessings.
  2. Father, wash away all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, God rule over my life and family in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of self-destruction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, my help shall come by power and in strength in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment