Monday, June 13, 2016

The Human Load.

Topic: The Human Load.


Memory Verse: Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Mathew 11:29(NLT)

Main Texts: Matthew 16:24-27

Daily Quote: No amount of Load can break you, they just make you stronger - Michael Gyekye




Bible in One Year  -  1 Kings 12:20-13:34 Acts 9:26-43 Psalm 132:1-18 Proverbs 17:6
We all have a cross to carry. Jesus had His own but the key reason why Jesus died is to set you free from the oppression of sin.  He carried our heavy load so no amount of load can kill us. According to Mathew 11: 28-30; Jesus said “Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light”. Our yoke or our load is heavy and until we give them to Christ, we remain in a life of crisis.

According to our bible reading for today, Jesus set the same standard for believers to deny themselves and carry their load after Him. The load of Jesus was the sin of all men, He had the sin of this world upon His shoulders, but you may have disappointments, frustrations, rejections, agony and sorrows, but He wants you to carry it and follow Him so that He will carry them for you.

Christianity is both a promise and a covenant. There are certain things you can get as a result of depending upon the promises of God. For eg. With long life, God can satisfy you. In the covenantal rights, you need to play a part.  Many pray with no expectation and they do nothing. You cannot pray for a child without having sex or pray to pass an exam without studying. Carry your load and follow Christ.



Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this:

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith, please pray this prayer



“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another grace and mercy
  2. Father, I pray for all my readers, they shall joyfully see the end of 2016.
  3. Father, I pray,I pray for all who are disabled, may you be their helper in Jesus name.
    Father, I pray, give me the grace to follow you in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, all evil plot shall be disappointed in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you.
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment