Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Second Chance.

Topic: The Second Chance.


Memory Verse: The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance (2 Peter 3:9 ESV)

Main Texts: Jonah 2:1-4

Daily Quote:  we serve a  - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - 2 Kings 10:32-12:21 Acts 18:1-22 Psalm 145:1-21 Proverbs 18:1


We serve a loving God who is known as the God of second chances. Beloved, our God is rather a God of all possible and impossible chances. Where you will think no mercy, that is where He will show mercy, where unloving is where His unfailing love is demonstrated. You cannot predict Him, the only thing is to just come to Him, trust and obey and you will be happy.

Jonah was a prophet of God. In fact, as a prophet God gave him a task just as any prophet to go to the sinful city Nineveh but he refused. In the end, God allows a fish to swallow him for three days. Beloved, in the belly of the fish, he cried and pleaded for a second chance and our loving God granted him another chance. He experienced a great revival that a city which is covered in three days was covered in a day.

A second chance is a revival. It happens so there can be a great speed into destiny. Some of us, our revival came when God gave us another life when we seriously got sick. We prayed and fasted and miraculously healing came. After losing your job, things became very tough, but God gave another job and on the second time, there was a great revival.


Revivals don’t just happen. There must be a fall, then after you arise into a revival. Maybe you lived your life in prostitution, God can turn the tables around for you to marry and set up a healthy family, you will steal no more, God can give you a decent job you do not qualify. Until we go to Him in prayer, there can never be a great revival.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your divine provisions.
  2. Father,  grant me the grace to operate in power and mi in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, words cannot put me down, I will rise up in power in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of satanic destruction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, natural limitations are not my portion in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment