Saturday, June 11, 2016

Can The Dead Hear?.

Topic: Can The Dead Hear?.


Memory Verse: Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.  Ecclesiastes 12:7  

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 18:9-11

Daily Quote:   The dead is dead in the flesh, ready to be judged in the spirit - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year -1 Kings 8:1-66 Acts 7:51-8:13 Psalm 129:1-8 Proverbs 17:1

Life is lived once and if you play with yours, no one needs to be blamed but you. Most times many talk to the dead, in fact, in Christ, it is an abomination to inquire of the dead. Praying to the dead is strictly forbidden in the Bible as in Deuteronomy 18:9-11. Anyone who “consults with the dead” is “detestable to the Lord.”

 The story of Saul consulting a medium to bring up the spirit of the dead Samuel resulted in his death “because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance” (1 Samuel 28:1-25; 1 Chronicles 10:13-14). Clearly, God has declared that such things are not to be done.

But can the dead hear? The dead can hear if God the creator wants them to because there is life after death but they will not get the second chance by coming to the earth here again to make amends. So the chance you have now is the most treasurable thing you can receive from our Father. When you die you cannot pray again, dress, eat or dance. You cannot make up with anyone again not even yourself so today is the day of salvation, the day of choice, to be good or bad.

Find someone to help before they die. Don’t wait till they die before you speak grammar. The dead can hear all the good stuff you say at their funerals but they cry the most because you may be making it up or that was not their true self but you want to portray to people and mourners that you care. This makes them cry. The rich man cried because his family was following his footsteps (Luke 16:24-25). Although they said good things about him or her when he died, God didn’t see that and no amount of words or prayers could save him. Today is the day of salvation the dead hears but cannot act.


“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you forever in Jesus name.
  2. Father, I shall not die a second death in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, guide my life in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of selfishness in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray to overcome any form of satanic deception in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment