Monday, June 27, 2016

Man Like You 2.

Topic: Man Like You 2.


Memory Verse:  Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. James 5:17

Main Texts: John 10:34-36

Daily Quote:  If your father is a supernatural, then who are you as His son? - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - 2 Kings 10:32-12:21 Acts 18:1-22 Psalm 145:1-21 Proverbs 18:1


As I was meditating on this memory verse, a message dropped from heaven to me “A man like you”. The way you can make an impact is by receiving from heaven. Daniel made an impact in Babylon when he received from above. Also, Joseph came out from prison because heaven showed him a dream that no man could explain including all the earth’s most powerful. Beloved, when heaven speaks, He turns a man just like you and me supernatural.

Yesterday I laid emphasis that, you are a porter in the hands of the master. Today, I want to tell you that God can make you and me the supernatural. To be supernatural is to possess abilities above the natural to affect the natural. It may sound ambiguous but, natural abilities work on natural things but to affect the things of the spirit you need powers above the natural.

Maybe you are sick, the natural sense is to see the doctor but after the doctor screens to his abilities, he sees nothing but you feel sick and there is nothing any man can do. That was the state of the women with the issue of blood. She spent all she had on the natural but nothing came out until she met Jesus. Beloved, you have struggled for long, receive all the needed grace to walk in the supernatural.

Elijah was a man like you and me, but he prayed and the law of nature ceased. For good three years, there was no drop of rain on the land. A man with like passions like you and me. Men who provoked nature like Abraham at old age and Sampson with enormous strength were men like you and me. Father!! grant us the grace of the supernatural!!

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your divine provisions.
  2. Father,  grant me the grace to operate in the supernatural in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, words cannot put me down, I will rise up in power in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of satanic destruction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, natural limitations are not my portion in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment