Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Wicked House.

Topic: The Wicked House.


Memory Verse: The LORD's curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous. Proverbs 3:33

Main Texts: Matthew 2:7-12

Daily Quote:   The wicked is prepared for the grave of the righteous - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - 1 Kings 15:25-17:24 Acts 10:24-48 Psalm 134:1-3 Proverbs 17:9-11 

 It is dangerous to dwell in the house of the wicked. In fact, there are many bible verses that speak about the doom of the house of the wicked. According to our memory verse for today, the Lord’s curse is upon the wicked. That is why David who suffered wickedness from the same house of Saul, he also suffered wickedness from his own home, but he said in Psalm 35 that; do not fret because of evildoers or wicked people, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity, for they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

After the birth of Jesus Christ, many wonderful things happened. The Bible says wise men from the east came to visit Him not only that but they brought Him gifts. But before they saw Jesus, they were directed by a star. This was the start of righteousness and but as soon as they entered the house of Herod, that star disappeared.

That was a wicked house and the blessings of God doesn’t go there. In this house nothing is right but that is where wickedness is plotted. He purposed to kill the Lamb before the day of the great feast. Jesus would have died in his hands if he had succeeded, but divinely God intervened and the men went another way. This is my prayer for you now, any arrow directing towards you shall be misdirected in Jesus name.

House of Haman was also a wicked house, but their plan got misfired and they were hanged instead. Please stop men who plot against the righteous, they will die in their place. Stop your wife or husband who trace after the righteous, stop your children before they die like the sons of Eli. May God reign in your home in Jesus name.


“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you forever Lord in Jesus name.
  2. Father, I pray no wicked plot will succeed in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, guide the path of the righteous in Jesus name
  4. Father, come reign in our house in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray to overcome any form of satanic deception in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment